Pinoy call center jokes collection that you can share and enjoy. This page doesn’t aim to make fun to our call center agent friends but to both laugh with the experience and have fun… Again no offense meant 🙂
Below is our collection of call centre jokes, call center humor and call center fun. Please share and enjoy!
Pinoy Call Center Jokes Collection
- Local client so mostly pinoy callers, usually from visayas…
Cust: hiillo! wala kasi yung bell ng pon namin???
Call center Agent: Hindi naman po ba nabagsak yung phone?
Cust: Hende naman…
Call center Agent: Kailan pa po ito nagsimula?
Cust: Ang alen?
Call center Agent: .Na hindi po nagri-ring yung phone?
Cust: Nagre-reng naman ah?!
Call center Agent: Di ba wala pong ring?
Cust: Hende! yong BELL!.. yong lestahan nong babayaran namin!!!
Call center Agent: aahhh… yung BILL?!!!
(hende kase nagve-verefie mabote… tsk, tsk, tsk…)
– It’s a no-win-win situation.
– Burn the bridge when you get there.
– Anulled and void.
– Mute and academic.
– C’mon let’s join us!
– If worse comes to shove.
– Are you joking my leg?
– It’s not my problem anymore, it’s your problem anymore.
– What are friends are for?
– You can never can tell.
– Been there, been that.
– Forget it about it.
– Give him the benefit of the daw.
- CSR: “The computer has a hard disk, CD ROM drive and 4 USB sluts.”
Customer: “Sluts? Are you sure (giggling) I’m going to get 4 sluts along with the computer?”
CSR: “Yes, absolutely sir!”
Customer: “Well, in that case, I’d like to order that computer then!”
- Its ‘C’, ‘C’ for Fried Chicken
- May I put you on hold for about 2 meters?
- Caller: “I deleted a file from my PC last week and I have just realized that I need it. If I turn my system clock back two weeks will I have my file back again?”.
- Agent: Can you click in to the address bar and type www.google.com please?
Customer: I’ve don’t this already and it didn’t work.
Agent: Will you do it again for me anyway?
Agent: W-W-W-DOT-G-O-O-G-L-E-DOT-C-O-M and now press “enter”.
Customer: Oh, you have to press “enter”?
- Applicant: The call center is a booming industry for the past few days
and I want to part of that boom! (sumabog ka sana!)
- Recruiter: Why do you want to work in a call center?
Applicant: >From Manila Bulletin. (ang gulo… i drug test nyo na to’)
Recruiter: Ah okay, but my question is, why do you want to work here?
Applicant: Well, I graduated from CEU with a course of blahblah…
- Recruiter : Why do you want to work in a call center?
Applicant : Because of the big bucks of money.. i want to hab a house
You are currently reading Pinoy Call Center Jokes page
Natawa ka ba? Please LIKE us on Facebook please!!! Thank you!!