Looking for spiritual quotes? Search no more ‘coz you’re in the right place. Below is our collection of spiritual quotes and text messages that you can copy and send to your friends via text/sms or paste in your facebook or twitter accounts.
- God will never give you problems you can’t handle. So in times get rough. Just remember you’ll get through it.
- God is working in more ways than we ask him. He is doing more things for us than our faith could even imagine He makes all things beautiful. We are the living proof.
- God understand that we are not strong all the time. Sometimes all we can do is to rest on his arms as he takes us to the journey of life. With him we are safe.
- How faithful the Lord is? “I will not leave you until I have finished giving you EVERYTHING I promised you.” – Gen28:15 God Bless!
- The God we meet in GOOD TIMES is the same we meet in HARD TIMES. May the Lord REFRESH us and give us STRENGTH as we FACE new challenges EVERYDAY. Good Morning!
- God knows what’s best for us, so why should we complain… We always want the sunshine but He knows there must be rain… We love the sound of laughter and the merriment of cheer… but our hearts will lose their tenderness if we never shed a tear… God tests us not to punish is but to help us meet tomorrow… So whatever we are in trouble and everything goes wrong … It’s just God working on us to make our spirit strong…
More spiritual quotes
- Prayer is a perfume to our soul and a fragrance that pleases God. Wear your prayer everyday and let it freshen you anytime, anywhere you go.
- Praying for you is my way of saying… “You are special to me so I ask God to pour what is best for you and what will make you happy.” God loves you!
- God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening is the beginning of prayer. – Mother Theresa
- Our prayers should be for blessings in general, for God knows best what is good for us. – Socrates
- I believe in prayer. it’s the best way we have to draw strength from heaven. – Josephine Baker
- He prays best who love best. – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- God is always above our thoughts, pains and desires. He sees our strivings and aims. Wonderfully He works out what’s best for the rest of our days.
- God always plan the best thing for us, sometimes we feel being left out, but actually God is saving the better one than what we actually asked for.
You are currently reading Spiritual Quotes page.
Incoming Quotes Search Terms:
- good morning spiritual quotes, spiritual good morning quotes, spiritual tagalog quotes, spiritual good morning messages, spiritual morning messages, good morning spiritual messages, spiritual quotes for facebook, good morning spiritual sms, morning spiritual quotes, spiritual morning quotes