Feeling sarcastic and b**chy? Below is our collection of sarcastic quotes and sarcastic messages that you can copy and post to your facebook and twitter accounts to express your feelings. Feel free to browse and share with your friends.
Sarcastic Quotes Collection
- Even if everyone looks at me as a b*tch, it doesn’t mean I am one. The most crucial thing is how I treat myself not to be what others think of me. It’s not my fault to be better than others. It’s someone else’s fault to get insecured with me. Jealousy is an emotional disease. To those who hate me. Get well soon!
- Keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer
- Kill Your Enemies With Kindness
- Your smile can be compared to a flower. Your voice can be compared to a cuckoo. Your innocence can be compared to a child. But in stupidity? you have no compariso- You’re the best!
- I just want you to be reunited with your Lord and Maker.Very soon, I pray.
- Revenge Is Best Served Cold…
- Did you fall down the ugly tree and hit every branch on your way down?
- I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.
- My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I’m right.
- I’m not anti-social, I just don’t like you
- I know you are nobody’s fool, but maybe someone will adopt you one day.
- This is an excellent time for you to become a missing person.
- Please, keep talking. I always yawn when I am interested.
- The people who talk more are actually the ones who know less.
- Better to remain silent and be thought of as fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
- The fool thinks he has won a battle when he bullies with harsh speech, but knowing how to be forbearing alone makes one victorious. – Samyutta Nikaya I, 163
Incoming Quotes Search Terms:
- tagalog enemy quotes, sarcastic tagalog quotes, tagalog enemy quotes and sayings, sarcastic quotes for enemies, message for enemy, revenge quotes tagalog, anti valentines day sayings, saying about enemy tagalog, sarcastic message for enemies, pinoy sarcastic quotes