Happy new year to every one!!! below is our collection of New years day quotes and New Years sayings. Please remember to send one to your friends.
New Year Quotes Collection
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. ~Bill Vaughan
- Ring our the old, ring in the new, Ring happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; ring out the false, ring in the true – Alfred. Lord Tennyson,In memoriam
- Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits.
- Every man should be born again on the first day of January. Start with a fresh page. Take up one hole more in the buckle if necessary, or let down one, according to circumstances; but on the first of January let every man gird himself once more, with his face to the front, and take no interest in the things that were and are past. ~Henry Ward Beecher
- A happy New year! Grant that I may bring no tear to any eye, When this New year in time shall end. Let it be said I’ve played the friend, have lived and loved and labored here, and made of it a happy year – Edgar Guest
- A new year resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other. – unknown
- Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man – Benjamin Franklin
- The old year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hair the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months – Edward Payson Powell
- I do think New Year’s resolutions can’t technically be expected to begin on New year’s day, don’t you? Since, because it’s an extension of New year’s eve, smokers are already on a smoking roll and cannot be expected to stop abruptly on the stroke of midnight with so much nicotine in the system. Also, dieting on New year’s day isn’t good idea as you can’t eat rationally but really need to be free to consume whatever is necessary, moment by moment, in order to ease your hangover. I think it would be much more sensible if resolutions began generally on January the second. – Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones Diary
- It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets – William Thomas
- Time has no divisions to mark its passage, there is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year. Even when a new century begins it is only we mortals who ring bells and fire off pistols – Thomas Mann
You are currently reading New Year Quotes and sayings page.
Happy New Year Everyone!!!! It’s amazing how days past by, without us even notice that it’s already new year of 2011! So it’s time once again to send our friends some New year quotes and New Year text quotes. Above is a full collection of New Year quotes that you can copy and send to your friends and family. These New year quotes can also be copied to your facebook status and to your friends’ wall.
Incoming Quotes Search Terms:
- new years quotes, new year quotes tagalog, new year tagalog quotes, new year quotes, tagalog new years quotes, tagalog quotes for new year, quotes for new year tagalog, quotes about new year tagalog, quotes about new year, tagalog quotes new year