More Quotes about letting go
- The harder you fight to hold on to specific assumptions, the more likely there’s gold in letting go of them. – John Seely Brown
- Courage is the power to let go of the familiar. – Raymond Lindquist
- Every breath is an opportunity to receive and let go. I receive love and I let go of pain. – Brenda MacIntyre
- Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love? – Leo Buscaglia
- Liking is easy, loving is difficult, and letting go is both.
- It was stormy from the start, you were raining in my heart, like a thousand tears of laughter It was easy to ignore everything that came before in the hope of something after… Will I find myself letting go of nothing, holding on to another time…
- I really think there’s a reason that I like him so much. Like something is telling me not to let him go. Every time I follow my heart… it leads me to him. I mean… what other explanation is there. Why is it that he is all I can think about? Why is it that no matter how upset I am… I see him and I can’t help but smile? Why is it that when he smiles at me… I get that feeling in my stomach? And even when he’d broken my heart, and hurt me as much as anyone could ever hurt me… when he lied to me… and I hated him… why then did I still feel those same feelings? Answer me that, and then I’ll tell you why I let him hurt me so much.
- One minute its your fault, the next minute mine, sometimes your ahead, and sometimes behind, One minute I pray that things were like before, the next I think I’m thanking god u walked out the door…Sometimes I miss you, sometimes I cry…but I know I trust what happened…and cease from asking why…Sometimes I regret setting you free… But deep inside I know it wasn’t meant to be.
- I think letting you go was the smartest decision I ever made. Even though I loved you so much, I just couldn’t deal with the pain. And the times we spent together, holding each other, were the best times of my life. But no matter how much I wanted to keep you in my arms, I couldn’t. I couldn’t hold on to you, knowing that all you were going to do was hurt me. But right now, even though I still love you, I don’t need you anymore. I don’t need you to complete me. I just need you to comfort me when I’m sad, support me, and listen to me when I talk. So I guess what I’m saying is, I’m glad we’re over. I’m glad I’ve let go.
- I’m fighting so hard to hang on, when my heart is fighting so hard to let go.
- “Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions.” ~ Gerald Jampolsky
- If you love something let it go, and if it comes back – that doesn’t mean a damn thing; it can just leave you again later.
Loosing someone and letting go is a hard thing to do. It takes time and so many heartaches before you heal and most of the time it leaves a scar that always reminds of the pain it caused you.
You are currently reading Letting Go Quotes Page.
Incoming Quotes Search Terms:
- Letting go quotes, letting go quotes tagalog, tagalog letting go quotes, let go quotes tagalog, tagalog quotes about moving on and letting go, letting go tagalog quotes, quotes about moving on and letting go tagalog, quotes about letting go tagalog, letting go messages, letting go qoutes