Letting go of someone you love is one thing we don’t want to experience. Knowing that you are letting go of something precious and beautiful, you hold on to that thing even though you know that it is not worth to cling on to. It applies to all types of loss, may it be a friend, family or love ones. Letting go means you love them and let both of you move on to a better situation.
Letting Go Quotes Collection
Below is our collection of Letting go quotes and text messages you can share and enjoy…
- By letting go, we actually allow more of the mystery of life to come in for us - By Leslie Karen Lobell.
- To let go is to be thankful for the experiences that made you laugh, made you cry, and made you grow. It’s about all that you have, all that you had, and all that you will soon gain.
- Letting go has never been easy, but holding on can be as difficult. Yet strength is measured not by holding on, but by letting go. – Len Santos
- Letting go is having the courage to accept change, and the strength to keep moving.
- To let go is to open a door, and to clear a path, and to set yourself free.
- We can never turn back the pages of time, though we may wish to relive a happy moment, or say goodbye just one last time, we never can, because the sands of time continue to fall, and we can’t turn the hourglass over.
- True love doesn’t have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you. – Unknown
- Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.
- I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right. – Marilyn Monroe
- You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together. – Marilyn Monroe
- All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.” – Havelock Ellis
- There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life. – Unknown
- In life, there’s many things that we have to learn to let go. We have to let go of situations, things, memories, people and even ourselves.
Incoming Quotes Search Terms:
- Letting go quotes, letting go quotes tagalog, tagalog letting go quotes, let go quotes tagalog, letting go tagalog quotes, tagalog quotes about moving on and letting go, quotes about moving on and letting go tagalog, quotes about letting go tagalog, letting go messages, letting go qoutes