There comes a point in a relationship when you feel that you need to break free, but you are not ready enough to let go of your feelings and you don’t know how to express it. It lets you think of what to do in order to make things better. Here are some Holding on quotes to help you feel better. Post it on facebook and twitter or share it with your friends and even with your special someone. Who knows maybe this will be a way for you to tell him/her what you feel.
- Do not let go of things
that you cannot bear to see
being held by somebody else
then regret and shed tears
in the end.
- If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew to serve your turn long after they are gone, and so hold on when there is nothing in you except the will which says to them: Hold on!
- The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but hold hands.
- Hold up… hold on… don’t be scared You’ll never change what’s been and gone May your smile… Shine on… Don’t be scared Your destiny may keep you warm.
- Our love was meant to be, so let’s hold on to it forever.
- The quickest way to receive love is to give; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly; and the best way to keep love is to give it wings.
- Don’t lose yourself in attempt to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you.
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
- Don’t hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.
- When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
Incoming Quotes Search Terms:
- holding on quotes, hiwalayan quotes, happy hearts day quotes, quotes about holding on, holding on quotes tagalog, holding hands quotes tagalog, holding on messages, quotes on holding on, quotes about holding on to love, tagalog hiwalayan quotes
Receive Daily Quotes or Chat With Other Fans on Facebook
Related Search: Sad Love Quotes