Funny Love Quotes Collection
- No matter how love-sick a woman is, she shouldn’t take the first pill that comes along.
- The best way to keep him, is not to keep him.
- Marriage is like jogging through a puddle of industrial strength rubber glue. You can work hard and make it through the struggles; however, you usually leave your bobby socks and sneakers behind along the way.
- I married Miss Right.I just didn’t know her first name was Always
- A man in love is not complete until he is married. Then he is finished.
- I was married for nine years. Eight of those years were very passionate. But… well, passion’s a mild word for it, really. It’s… well, it was more like war.
- I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.
- Some people claim that marriage interferes with romance. There’s no doubt about it. Anytime you have a romance, your wife is bound to interfere.
- Many a young lady does not realize just how strong her love for a young man is until he fails to pass the approval test with her parents.
- Shopping is better than sex. At least if you’re not satisfied, you can exchange it for something you really like.
Incoming Quotes Search Terms:
- funny tagalog love quotes for him, cellphone love quotes tagalog, funny love quotes tagalog for him, bob ong letting go quotes, bob ong good morning quotes, bob ong letting go, bob ong quotes about letting go, chemistry quotes tagalog, chemistry of love in tagalog, tagalog quotes funny for just married
Receive Daily Quotes or Chat With Other Fans on Facebook